The course aims to provide the student with the necessary subsidies to achieve the desired professional profile, through the development of skills and competences essential for the proper exercise of the Bachelor's Degree in Physical Education and Sports.
The specific objectives of the emphasis on "Physical Education and Health" aim to enable the professional future to:
- Identify health risks related to physical inactivity;
- Know different diseases and disabilities and identify appropriate physical exercise for prevention or as a complementary resource to therapy;
- To elaborate within a critical-reflexive context physical exercise programs for the promotion of health;
The specific objectives of the emphasis on "Sport" aim to enable the professional future to:
- Acting in the development, promotion and evaluation of sports programs, and apply, with property, the basic and specific knowledge in the various segments of society and to meet the specifics of the life cycle;
- Exercise activities related to sports culture within the spectrum of sports training;
- Provide basic fundamentals for professional practice in high-level sports training.